Sunday, December 14, 2014

Treadmill workouts

During the winter months in NH the treadmill plays a big role in my life.  It gets boring just hopping on and running so here are a few workouts I like that mix it up.
A favorite of mine!
A pyramid


It is slow but the incline really kicks your booty


This is one that simulates hiking a mountain
Also, to make time pass quicker I watch Netflix.  I find a TV series that can keep me entertained and looking forward to the treadmill runs.  Last winter I trained for another marathon and most of it was on the treadmill so I played around with my running time and would watch Bruins games and Netflix.
I blew through Orange is the New Black in just days and made it almost all the way through 7 seasons of Dexter.  I have a couple episodes and then the last season left so don't spoil it for me!


What do you do to pass the time on the treadmill?
Any Netflix Or On Demand series you would recommend this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment